Friday, June 28, 2013

GMOs, Scientific Studies, et cetera

GMOs

June 28, 2013

Dear Hank,

I should be more mature, but I’m not. I can’t let this one go. As you know, I get a lot of important emails. notices informing me of dead relatives leaving me big inheritances, hair restoration products, et cetera.
I also get notices of things of terrible consequence if I don’t act immediately, typically, by sending money. But here’s a real shocker, I got this headline today, “GMOS HAVE BEEN FOUND TO CAUSE ORGAN DISRUPTION IN SCIENTIFIC STUDIES.”
Now, I don’t claim to have authored any scientific studies but I was astounded to learn that they, scientific studies, have organs and that genetical modified plants can cause them to fail.
Now the question becomes, what should a concerned individual do? Issue a scientific study? No, the GMOs would get it. This is kind of like an alien zombie attack from within. What to do? What to do? I think I’ll turn on the TV and watch my favorite opinion/news channel to reinforce the beliefs I already have - yeah, that’s the ticket.

Gotta go, I now have twelve thousand three hundred and ninety four channels of crap to wade through to find the one I want.

All the best, say hi to the gang,

De B man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home